You’ve got a fantastic idea, initiative or concept. You’ve spent weeks honing the details. Now the moment of truth. Can you convince your audience that they want it, they need it and they should pay for it?
WHAT THIS SESSION IS ABOUT – How TO Develop PROPOSALS, RFPS AND PITCHES
Explore the better way to pitch your idea in a session created and hosted by idea- and presentation-master Jason Thomson. These are the ideas, approaches and successes they don’t teach you in business school – the elements that get your idea off the page and into production. Join Jason to learn...
- The single most important question to ask when it comes to pitching a new idea
- The ways to critically understand your audience and how they buy
- How to pre-sell and socialize your idea to a potential buyer
- How to effectively prepare for a pitch – thinking about the presentation, the leave behind and the rehearsal
- The pitch space – how to position the audience, set the tone and sell the day
- What to do after the pitch is over to ensure it stays top of mind
WHAT LEaders CAN DO AS A RESULT OF THIS SESSION – Win more pitches
Customized to your organization, this session gives your team the tools, insights and resources to make their next pitch, their best pitch. And to ensure they keep the tips top of mind, Jigsaw follows up with:
- Jigsaw’s book How to share an idea
- Four weekly follow up infographic emails that reinforce the session