Storytelling connects with, engages and moves audiences. But how does a busy leader learn how to create, tell and support an effective story.
WHAT THIS SESSION IS ABOUT – How to move audienceS with storytelling
Jigsaw’s operational program goes beyond the theory of storytelling to deliver a clear, powerful process. Audiences learn the ability to identify, develop and deliver stories that are memorable and create action. Audiences that participate in this program learn…
- The #1 skill for storytelling.
- Why storytelling is effective at engagement and shifting behaviors.
- The process for determining a clear point.
- How to determine the point of your story.
- Visualizing the key elements of your story.
- Tools for navigation, visual storytelling and writing out loud.
- The importance of navigation, visual storytelling and writing out loud.
- Essential rehearsal techniques.
WHAT leaders can do as a result of this session – tell stories that change audiences
Customized to your team, this session makes a better storyteller out of anyone within your organization – giving them the tools to conceive, develop and tell stories in a way that change and charge au audience. And to ensure they keep the tips top of mind, Jigsaw follows up with:
- Jigsaw’s mini book How to tell a story
- Four weekly follow up infographic emails that reinforce the session