Are your Posts getting read? Does your PowerPoint inspire action? Is anyone connecting with your reports? If not, there’s a really powerful and easy way to increase engagement – write more effectively.
WHAT THIS SESSION IS ABOUT – How to create content as effective as a copywriter
This isn’t another business writing essentials workshop – this is the secret to writing that engages and generates activity, delivered by one of North America’s most experienced copywriters and speechwriters. These are the real-world approaches they don’t each you in business school – the approaches that shift your writing from simple words on a page to effective, strategically considered language. Join Jason Thomson from Jigsaw to learn...
- The most important secret to writing (hint: it’s about having a purpose)
- How to ask the destabilizing questions that surface better content
- The critical elements to creating a structure for your writing and end writer’s block
- The power of writing “visually” in ways that transform “scanners” into “readers”
- Specific approaches for everything from speeches and emails to Tweets and advertisement
WHAT leaders can do as a result of this session – tell stories that change audiences
Customized to your team, this session makes a better storyteller out of anyone within your organization – giving them the tools to conceive, develop and tell stories in a way that change and charge au audience. And to ensure they keep the tips top of mind, Jigsaw follows up with:
- Jigsaw’s mini book How to tell a story
- Four weekly follow up infographic emails that reinforce the session